The Moto (2MP) IP street camera in a cylindrical body with a motorized lens captures full HD resolution at up to 30 frames per second. Thanks to the motorized lens, you can change the angle of view of the camera from 45 degrees (focusing on distant subjects) to 110 degrees (panoramic shooting). This feature also allows you to increase the distance for face identification up to 30%*. High-quality SONY lenses provide high-definition images, and StarVis technology allows for color shooting even at night. In total darkness, the camera automatically turns on IR illumination and continues to shoot in black and white.
*When the focal length is set to 8 mm versus the focal length of 2.8 mm.
Moto v2 outdoor IP camera with motorized lens
- 1/2.8" Sony IMX 307 StarVis
- Full HD resolution 1920 x 1080P
- Motorized 2.8-8mm lens
- Low-light color shooting up to 0.001Lux
- Day/Night, IR/StarVis, DWDR, BLC, 2D/3D-DNR
- RTSP and Onvif support 17.06
- Dual-streaming with support for H.265/H264 codecs
- Installed Flussonic Agent
- Web interface, support for Android and iOS mobile applications
- RJ45 100mb/s port with IEEE802.3af POE support
- Lightning protection up to 4000V
- Dust and moisture protection IP66
- IR illumination up to 20 meters range