A 2-megapixel outdoor IP camera in a cylindrical housing allows you to shoot in Full HD resolution with a frequency of up to 30 frames per second.
High-quality SONY lenses provide high-definition images, and StarVis technology allows you to shoot in color even at night. In the event of total darkness, the camera automatically turns on the IR illumination and continues shooting in black and white format.
Bullet v2 outdoor IP camera with color night shooting
- 1/2.8" Sony IMX307 StarVis
- Full HD Resolution 1920 x 1080P
- Low light color shooting up to 0.001Lux
- Day/Night, IR/StarVis, DWDR, BLC, 2D/3D-DNR D-WDR, motion detection, area masking, frame mirroring, frame rotation
- Support for RTSP and Onvif 17.06
- Dual-threaded transmission with support for H.265/H.264 codecs
- Installed Flussonic Agent
- Web interface, support for Android and iOS mobile applications
- RJ45 100Mb/s port with IEEE802.3af PoE support
- Lightning protection up to 4000V
- IP66 dust and moisture protection
- IR illumination up to 20-30 meters range
- HD 3.6mm fixed lenses